Spellcheck: froots

The title of my blog, "Froots by Roots" ties to a very special person in my life. And that would be my grandfather! We called him "Lolo Juan" (or Grandpa Johnny if you prefer) and he could not say my name right even if he tried. I didn't quite mind, in fact I loved that he called me "Roots" instead of "Ruth" because of his broken English and thick Filipino accent.


So, welcome to my blog on that note. Here you will find photos, quotes, and anecdotes that captivate me. I pray that each post will inspire you and point you in the direction of Jesus Christ, Who is the Vine from which we are able to bear fruit! 

Comments

  1. Hey Ruth/Roots/Ruse(Bereket's contribution to your name) - Wanted to remind you that we are cheering you on!
    Grace and peace
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts